Tuesday 24 February 2009

What good news!

The cricket is back on SBS.  Last time we lost the Ashes. Never mind - at least we will see some of the cricket on free to air.  Something SBS should suggest is an earlier start - it would be good to see the game from say 7.00 pm our time onwards. Channel 9 wouldnt hesitate.

I look forward to Simon Hill heading that ace panel again - no one else seemed to like it but I thought they were very funny - perhaps that was the issue.

I think the tour starts in July - till then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I reckon we may be OK. There's a 9 hour time difference our Summer to their Winter so 7pm here is 10am there. I suspect however that days play will start 11am there (light summer evenings there so can finish later) so 8pm here. We can still get the first session in before curfew - maybe all night if Ponting batting a lone rearguard action to save a test and prevent us going 2 down in the series. Anyway, I'll leave you all to it as I'll be watching a rerun of pre-season soccer friendlies on Fox, ESPN or Setanta. Who knows they might even show a rerun of the 1988 FA Cup??